901 Tower Drive Suite 420
Troy, Michigan 48098
As 2015 comes to a close, we look back at the top six posts on the Bianchi Biz Blog that generated the most views and attention.
Three of the posts were related to the PRGN survey of how journalists in Europe and North America prepare for CEO media interviews, two were related to our study of how 25 of the top Detroit-area professional service firms use social media, and one centered on the ever-popular media relations subject of “no comment”:
1. Are Journalists Researching Your CEO’s Social Media Channels before an Interview? http://www.bianchipr.com/journalists-researching-ceos-social-media-channels-interview/
2. Professional Service Firms Don’t Share Enough Media Coverage on Social Media http://www.bianchipr.com/professional-service-firms-dont-share-enough-media-coverage-social-media/
3. Where Do Journalists Go for Research Before CEO Media Interviews? http://www.bianchipr.com/journalists-go-research-ceo-media-interviews/
4. How North American Journalists Prepare for CEO Interviews http://www.bianchipr.com/north-american-journalists-prepare-ceo-interviews/
5. Just Say “No” to the Nasty “No Comment” http://www.bianchipr.com/just-say-no-to-the-nasty-no-comment/
6. Most Professional Service Firms Neglect Their Most Powerful Social Media Platform http://www.bianchipr.com/professional-service-firms-neglect-powerful-social-media-platform/
Which of our blog posts from 2015 was YOUR favorite?