901 Tower Drive Suite 420
Troy, Michigan 48098
When we launched our Meet the Media blog series five years ago, our mission entailed helping bridge the gap between automotive and mobility PR professionals and the key journalists who cover the automotive and mobility sectors.
Since then, we have profiled over 125 reporters and journalists who cover the automotive, mobility, Detroit and Silicon Valley business beats for a broad collection of national, Detroit, automotive, commercial vehicle, tech and business media outlets. And many of these reporters have shared insights and tips for more productive relationships and story pitches.
Appearing twice monthly throughout 2021, our Meet the Media interview series has featured journalists from a wide range of media outlets including: Automotive News, Business Insider, CarExpert, CNET Roadshow, Crain’s Detroit Business, Fleet Maintenance, Green Car Reports, HOUR Detroit, IndustryWeek, SAE Automotive Engineering, The Boston Globe, The Detroit News, and USA Today as well as various other media.
Below are the 10 most-viewed Meet the Media profiles of 2021:
1. Meet the Media: Philip Nussel, Web Editor at Automotive News
2. Meet the Media: Nathan Bomey, Business Reporter at USA TODAY
3. Meet the Media: Nick Manes, Finance and Technology Reporter at Crain’s Detroit Business
4. Meet the Media: Nicole Wakelin, Freelance Automotive Journalist
5. Meet the Media: Jordyn Grzelewski, Autos & Business Reporter at The Detroit News
6. Meet the Media: Roberto Baldwin, Freelance Automotive & Tech Journalist
7. Meet the Media: Kevin Jost, Editorial Director & Founder of Futurride
8. Meet the Media: Peter Fretty, Technology Editor at IndustryWeek
9. Meet the Media: Sebastian Blanco, Automotive Freelance Reporter
10. Meet the Media: Alexa St. John, Transportation Reporter at Business Insider
Prior profiles that are still posted on the blog include those of reporters from prime media outlets such as:
Wall Street Journal, The Verge, TechCrunch, Forbes, New York Times, Bloomberg, Axios, just-auto.com, Green Car Congress, WWJ-AM, KGO-TV, Wardsauto.com, Fleet Owner, Heavy Duty Trucking, Aftermarket News, KABC-TV, Detroit Free Press, MiBiz, Corp! magazine, IndustryWeek, WJBK-TV Fox 2, FenderBender, Gear Technology and Autoblog.
If you have a suggestion for a future Meet the Media profile, please comment below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You might also be interested in: