901 Tower Drive Suite 420
Troy, Michigan 48098
To help automotive and mobility PR professionals get a better handle on specific reporters’ needs, interests and beats … and to bridge the gap between these PR pros and the media who cover the most fascinating industry in the world – automotive/mobility – we launched our Meet the Media blog series in early 2016.
To date, we have profiled more than 100 top journalists and reporters that cover the automotive, mobility, Detroit and Silicon Valley business beats. These reporters have shared their insights and tips to help PR pros do a better job.
Appearing on the Bianchi Biz Blog twice monthly, in 2020 our Meet the Media series has profiled journalists from a wide variety of media who cover the automotive mobility space, including: Automotive News, BodyShop Business, CNET Roadshow, Design News, Design World, EEWorldOnline, Detroit Bureau (Paul Eisenstein), Detroit News, Futurride, MediaPost, TechCrunch, Tire Review, Today’s eMobility, Today’s Motor Vehicles, wardsauto.com and the Wheel Bearings Podcast, as well as several influential freelance writers.
Here are the top 11 most visited of our Meet the Media profiles in 2020:
1. Meet the Media: Jennifer Vuong, Automotive News TV
2. Meet the Media: Kirsten Korosec, Senior Transportation Reporter at TechCrunch
3. Meet the Media: Terry Kosdrosky, Assistant Web Editor & Social Media Coordinator at Automotive News
4. Meet the Media: John Voelcker, Freelance Writer & Analyst
5. Meet the Media: Annalise Frank, Breaking News Reporter at Crain’s Detroit Business
6. Meet the Media: Paul Eisenstein, Publisher & Editor-in-Chief of TheDetroitBureau.com
7. Meet the Media: Tanya Gazdik, Automotive Editor & Senior Reporter at MediaPost
8. Meet the Media: Chad Kirchner, Automotive Freelance Reporter
9. Meet the Media: Kalea Hall, Auto Writer at The Detroit News
10. Meet the Media: Tim Keenan, Managing Editor at DBusiness
11. Meet the Media: Don Loepp, Editor of Plastics News
Earlier profiles that are still posted on the blog include those of reporters from key media outlets such as:
Wall Street Journal, Forbes, New York Times, Bloomberg, Axios, just-auto.com, Green Car Congress, WWJ-AM, KGO-TV, Automotive Engineering, Fleet Owner, Heavy Duty Trucking, Aftermarket News, KABC-TV, Detroit Free Press, MiBiz, Corp! magazine, IndustryWeek, AutoBeat Daily, WJBK-TV Fox 2, FenderBender, Gear Technology and Autoblog.
If you have candidates for future Meet the Media profiles, please comment below or email us at email@example.com.