901 Tower Drive Suite 420
Troy, Michigan 48098
Public relations, communications and journalism students – are you looking to gain experience in the PR agency world with one of the best automotive PR firms around? We have the job for you!
We are looking for an intelligent, passionate and hard-working student who is interested in a paid, for-credit internship to join our team for the 2019 summer semester.
Bianchi PR is an award-winning PR agency based in Troy, Mich. and among the top three independent PR firms based in Southeast Michigan, according to PRWeek Magazine’s rankings. With expertise in the business-to-business realm, specializing in automotive suppliers and related professional services, the firm has represented 12 of the top 50 global auto suppliers.
Our interns have the opportunity to:
• Fine-tune writing, editing and proofreading skills;
• Develop targeted media lists;
• Provide social media and blog support;
• Learn about media relations; and
• Learn about PR agency service, responsiveness and client needs.
Candidates should be able to:
• Communicate effectively;
• Maintain professionalism and the highest ethical standards;
• Be on-time, accurate, honest and dependable;
• Be open to listen and learn;
• Ask a lot of questions; and
• Work hard when on the job.
If you’re interested in learning about agency PR, have some fun in the process and gain some marketable job experience, apply for the part-time internship position by sending your resume to Jaclyn Bussert at firstname.lastname@example.org.